CA Clarity PPM 14.x: Portfolio Management 200 (33CLR23121)
Who should attend
- Business Analysts
- Business End Users
- Business Team Members
- IT Services Managers
- Key Resources
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Managers
- Project Management Office
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors
Knowledge of project and investment management in CA Clarity PPM, equivalent to the following course:
- Create and maintain portfolios, which enables you to create a detailed inventory of all your investments.
- Add investments to define the content of a portfolio, which enables you to monitor and analyze grouped investments.
- Analyze a portfolio, which helps you make decisions about adding to or removing investments from the portfolio and ensuring that resources are optimally allocated to the best investment combinations.
- Create and maintain scenarios, which helps you plan the allocation of your resources across investments, decide on the correct set of investments for your portfolio, and adjust your portfolio budget.
Without being able to align investments with corporate goals, an organization may not be able to deliver the highest return from its valuable resources. Organizational initiatives require a portfolio of project‐related investment objects to make them a reality.
The CA Clarity Project & Portfolio Manager 14.x (CA Clarity PPM) Portfolio Management module enables you to establish the viability of an initiative before you schedule investment objects. It also enables you to analyze current initiative portfolios and make informed decisions about the efficient application of investment objects and the maintenance of project‐related cost and revenue goals.
This course will show you how to create, maintain, and analyze the true cost and benefit of organizational initiatives using the performance analysis and scorecard features of CA Clarity PPM.
Module 1 ‐ Build Portfolios
- Describe Portfolio Management
- Create portfolios
- Add investments to a portfolio
- Create portfolio targets
Module 2 ‐ Analyze Portfolios
- Review the Waterlines page
- Review the PMO‐Portfolio Investment Dashboard portlets
- Review the Portfolio Dashboard pages
Module 3 ‐ Manage Portfolio Plans
- Create portfolio plans
- Implement plans
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request