CA SiteMinder r12.5: Administration 200 (04SMR20091)
Who should attend
- IT Architect
- Project Manager
- Partner (services delivery and pre-sales)
- Technical Support Analyst
- End-user Administrator
- Confiqure corporate user directories as authentication/authorization sources.
- Configure web agents and policies to protect web sites.
- Implement alternate authentication schemes.
- Configure single sign-on within a domain.
- Use password services.
- Create administrators and delegate administrative functions
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic issues encountered during trials and implementation.
This course aims to provide you with the necessary skills to manaqe and deploy secure web applications. You will play a hands-on role in building a fully functional CA SiteMinder demonstration. Your ability to understand concepts around using relational databases to store metadata; a strong understanding of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) user directories, web servers, and application servers; and their role in business is essential to success in this course.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date