CA IdentityMinder v12.6: Administration 200 (04IMR20341)
Who should attend
- Sales Consultant
- Project Manager
- Security Administrator
- System Administrator
- Application Administrator
- Identify the features, functions, and benefits of CA IdentityMinder to take full advantage of CA IdentityMinder
- Employ manaqed endpoints, such as Active Directory, LDAP, and UNIX, to enable account provisioning
- Use the provisioning capabilities of CA IdentityMinder by working with provisioning roles, account templates, and the relationships between roles, tasks, and events
- Implement delegated administration to enable user self-management and provision users in a consistent, logical. manner
- Implement a compliance infrastructure for Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Configure and implement workflow processes to enable workflow for common provisioning tasks, such as self-enrollment on-demand requests
You require an administrative identity management product to manage user access and entitlements across your enterprise systems. CA IdentityMinder™ enables you to provide identity management services to create, modify and delete user accounts based on user relationships within your organization.
In this course, you will, explore new features and perform key administrative tasks in CA IdentityMinder v12.6. You will deploy CA IdentityMinder provisioning capabilities, implement delegated administration, implement a compliance infrastructure, configure workflow processes, and generate reports. CA IdentityMinder allows you to properly manage users and entitlements, control IT systems and keep personal data private, enabling you to conform to government regulations and industry best practices.