- IT-Training by Fast Lane»
- Digital Transformation
- Training by Technology
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Azeti Networks
- Blue Coat
- Cisco Learning Services»
- Cisco Sales & Business
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Davra Networks
- Kaspersky Lab
- NCTA Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Pivotal / Spring»
- Red Hat Linux / JBoss»
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator (BCCPA) (ADMIN)
|Course Description||Schedule||Course Outline||Download PDF|
Who should attend
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) course is intended for IT network or security professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG and focus on network security.
Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution.
- Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
- Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
If you can't find a suitable date, don't forget to check our world-wide FLEX™ training schedule.