Red Hat Linux Netzwerk und Sicherheit (RH253)
Detailed Course Outline
Unit 1: System Performance and Security
- Identify how concepts and well formed policy map to configuration and accountability in networking and security administration.
Unit 2: System Service Access Controls
- Implement secure access to system and network services using host-based access, SELinux, and system services management.
Unit 3: Securing Data
- Secure data using fundamental encryption protocols, Public Key Infrastructure, and Digital Certificates.
- Configure and utilize encrypted remote system administration tools.
Unit 4: Network Resource Access Controls
- Secure access to systems and services using the NetFilter kernel-level firewall.
Unit 5: Organizing Networked Systems
- Understand and implement organized networked systems using the DNS and DHCP services.
Unit 6: Network File Sharing Services
- Configure, control and secure access to FTP, NFS, and SMB/CIFS (Samba).
Unit 7: Web Services
- Configure, implement and secure access to the Apache Web Server and Squid Proxy Cache.
Unit 8: Electronic Mail Services
- Configure, implement and secure access to the Sendmail and Postfix SMTP servers.
Unit 9: Account Management
- Understand account management using Name Switch Service and Pluggable Authentication Modules.