Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Introduce the main components and commands required to run and configure JBoss A-MQ.
Module 2: Introduction to Java Message Service (JMS)
- Provide an overview of messaging in the Java environment.
Module 3: Enhancements to JMS
- Become familiar with JBoss A-MQ enhancements to JMS.
Module 4: Increasing performance in A-MQ
- Perform tasks to tune performance.
Module 5: Implementing security in Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Increase availability and reliability using load balancing and other strategies.
Module 6: Managing A-MQ Networks with Fabric
- Manage JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric.
Module 7: Connecting to A-MQ using JMS
- Connect to JBoss A-MQ using JMS.
Module 8: Enhancements to JMS
- Learn about enhancements to JMS.
Module 9: Heterogeneous Environments
- Describe programming technologies used in heterogeneous environments.