ESB Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Install and customize Red Hat JBoss FuseInstall and customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, and familiarize yourself with Red Hat JBoss Fuse customizations.
Module 2: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse.
Module 3: Implement OSGI in production
- Identify the concerns OSGi addresses and how Red Hat JBoss Fuse solves for these concerns to improve development productivity.
Module 4: Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles.
Module 5: Manage Red Hat JBoss Fuse in large deployment scenarios
- Create, customize, and deploy new servers for a production environment.
Module 6: Implement security in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Customize Red Hat JBoss Fuse to deploy a secure environment for management.
Module 7: Fabric in Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Understand enterprise management of Red Hat JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions.
Module 8: Developing with Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Understand the advantages of using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio with the integration stack to improve developers' productivity.