Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Installation
- Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
Module 2: Clustering
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
Module 3: Deployment
- Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
Module 4: Scripting
- Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
Module 5: Management
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Module 6: Messaging
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
Module 7: Security
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
Module 8: Overview of JBoss Operations Network
- Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
Module 9: Monitoring resources
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications.