Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: Reviewing Java Enterprise Edition
- Learn about the latest Java EE specifications and APIs.
Module 2: Understanding Maven—the JBoss Way
- Understand Red Hat JBoss Middleware stack and tools, including Maven.
Module 3: Developing advanced web applications
- Use advanced features and techniques in web applications including Ajax and GWT.
Module 4: Class loading in Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Understand and configure module dependencies in the latest version of JBoss EAP.
Module 5: Using advanced Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Use advanced Enterprise JavaBeans features such as bean-managed transactions and asynchronous EJB.
Module 6: Creating web services
- Create JAX-WS and JAX-RS services with optional security.
Module 7: Developing efficient messaging clients
- Construct message clients that perform well.
Module 8: Securing Java EE applications
- Provide custom authentication and granular authorization for Java EE applications.
Module 9: Performance tuning Java EE applications
- Understand the techniques for performance tuning a Java EE application.
Module 10: Internationalization
- Develop applications that can present their user interface, messages, and data using local languages and formatting.