OpenShift Enterprise Administration with Expertise Exam (EX280) (CL281)
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: What is OpenShift?
- Understand the OpenShift Enterprise architecture.
Module 2: Deploy OpenShift
- Perform an automated deployment of OpenShift Enterprise
Module 3: Deploy an infrastructure host
- Install and configure an OpenShift Enterprise broker host.
Module 4: Deploy a node host
- Install and configure an OpenShift Enterprise node host.
Module 5: Resource management
- Configure user and gear limits.
- Create and configure districts.
Module 6: Deploy applications
- Deploy and manage applications on OpenShift Enterprise using command line tools.
Module 7: Use quickstarts
- Hit the ground running with pre-built applications.