Cisco Learning Network Space
Student Portal - Online Reader
Please check the system requirements thoroughly. Once your code is entered, the ekit considered as delivered, even if the document can not be displayed.
- Cisco Learning Network Space offers students the ability to access Student Kit material in a digital format.
System Requirements and Supported Browsers - Cisco Learning Network Space and Online eReader:
- Internet connection
- Memory requirement: 4 GB of RAM
- Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8. (Browsers: Firefox 19+, Chrome 18+, Internet Explorer 10+)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+, 10.7.x, 10.8.x. (Browsers: Firefox 19+, Chrome 18+, Safari 5.1.7+)
System Requirements - Cisco eReader for Windows:
- x86 and x86_64
- Windows 7 (all versions), Windows 8+
System Requirements - Cisco eReader for macOS:
- OS X 10.7+
- 64 bit processor
System Requirements - Cisco eReader for iPad:
- iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini
- iOS 6.1.3 and above
System Requirements - Cisco eReader for Android:
- Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- Android 4.2 and above
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, 2 GB RAM
Recording of System Features:
- Recording: How to use the Student Portal and Online Reader
- The system's features are also described in the attached document at the bottom of this page: Student Portal & eReaders.
- The Student Guide can be accessed from Cisco Learning Network Space.
- Log in and click the Download Free Online Courses tab. Then click Cisco Learning Network Space Reader User Guide.
- Doing so will add the Reader User Guide to "My Content."
- Launch the Reader User Guide from "My Content" to display its content.
- For system usage questions, please send an email with detailed descriptions and screenshots to LearningSpace@external.cisco.com.
- For help with Cisco Learning Network Space problems, please open a support case by clicking Support at the bottom left of the landing page or the "My Content" page after logging in to Cisco Learning Network Space. For quicker support, please include a detailed description and screenshots.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Redeeming Access Codes and Displaying Content:
1. Register for a Cisco.com ID (CCO ID) if you don't already have one.
2. Log in to Cisco Learning Network Space using your CCO ID.
3. Click the My Content tab in the top right.
4. Copy the access code that was provided via email or another medium and paste it into the box on the right pane under "Redeem your access code here:"
5. The redeemed content is populated in the main left pane under "My Content."
6. Click the desired title in the "My Content" list to launch the eReader.
7. For the eReader's functionalities, please refer to the above sections "Recording of System Features" and "Student Guide."
Is there anything that I should do before logging in to Cisco Learning Network Space for the first time or before redeeming an access code?
If you registered your CCO ID a while ago, ensure that the email address associated with your CCO ID is up to date. This will allow us to reach you in case you have any inquiries or need help from our Support Team. Log in to Cisco.com, click Account and then click Profile Manager. Once in the Cisco.com Profile Manager, you can update the Email field with your current email address.
I didn't receive the "Activation Info for Student Kit" email. What shoud I do?
Please check your Spam or Junk folder. Many times your email with Subject "Activation Info for Student Kit" can be found there. If it is not in your Spam or Junk folder, then please contact your Learning Provider for more help.
How much can I print?
You can print up to 10 pages only in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog. Please also be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing.
Can I copy part of the course document to the clipboard?
No, digital rights management (DRM) does not allow the copying of course content to the clipboard.
Can I copy my page notes or highlight comments to the clipboard?
Yes, your annotations belong to you, so you may copy them to the clipboard.
- To copy your highlight comments, go to the edit box for each comment and copy from there.
- There are several ways to copy your page notes: Go to the edit box for each page note and copy from there, click Export to export them all at once, or click Print Notes to print them all at once.
Can I download content and study offline?
Cisco eReader for Windows, iPad, and Android are available for offline study.
- To download Cisco eReader for Windows, log in to Cisco Learning Network Space, click Download Application, then click Get the Application, and follow the installation instructions.
- Cisco eReader for iPad is available for download from the iTunes App Store.
- Cisco eReader for Android is available for download from Google Play.