VMware Certified Design Expert – Cloud (VCDX5-CLOUD)
VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) is the highest level of certification offered by VMware. The VCDX Program allows candidates to validate enterprise-class skills in VMware Solution design and implementation.
VCDX-Cloud requires enterprise-class vSphere and data center virtualization skills but the focus is on adding the VMware vCloud Suite, building out the software-defined-data center, and delivering Infrastructure-as-a-Service with comprehensive management and security.
Earning the new VCDX–Cloud certification from VMware will validate your world-class vSphere and Cloud Infrastructure design skills, and will make you one of the first globally-recognized enterprise-class Cloud Architects in the industry.
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
- Official transcripts
- Use of VMware Certified Design Expert - Cloud logo
- Access to the exclusive VCDX portal & logo merchandise store
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- VCDX logo wear
- Press release support
- Bio featured in the VCDX Directory
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
- If you are both VCAP-CIA and VCAP-CID certified, submit a successful VCDX-CLOUD applicataion and design. In the next step you defend your design before a VCDX panel and then you get your VCDX-Cloud certification.
- If you are VCDX5-DCV or VCDX-Desktop certified, earn the VCAP-CIA and VCAP-CID certifications. In the next step submit a successful VCDX-Cloud application and design then you get your VCDX-Cloud certifications.