Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP)
The Cisco CCNP Collaboration is a 3-year, professional-level certification program and training curriculum intended to recognize voice, video, and collaboration engineers who want to develop their collaboration and video skills.
Cisco Sales roles and Channel Partners in the following roles:
- Network Video Operators and Administrators
- Voice/UC /Collaboration/Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer
- IP Telephony VoIP Engineers
- IP Network Engineers
A valid CCNA Collaboration certification or any CCIE certification is a prerequisite for the CCNP Collaboration certification. It is also recommended that you have 5–7 years of experience working in a unified communications, voice, video, and/or collaboration network environment.
Recommended training for this certification