Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA Service Provider)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA SP) certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA SP certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures.
Recommended training for this certification
- 640-875 SPNGN1
- 640-878 SPNGN2
CCNA Service Provider certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams or Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations [ITI] exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).