AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Level (ACSAP)
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Level exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Example concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implementing cost control strategies
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
- Required Prerequisite: status as AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- 180 minutes to complete the exam
- Exam available in English
- Recommend taking Advanced Architecting on AWS (AWSAA)
- Click here to review full details in the exam blueprint
- Click here to preview sample questions for the exam