Veritas Enterprise Vault 11.x for Exchange: Administration (EVEA)
This course is for system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, and system integration/development staff who are responsible for installing, operating, or integrating Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environment.
You must have a working knowledge of Windows with some system administration experience. Basic familiarity with Exchange/Outlook is sufficient, while an understanding of SQL Server, Exchange, and Active Directory as a power user or administrator is useful.
Veritas Enterprise Vault 11.x: Implementation and Deployment (EVID): This 4-day course covers the topics of installing, upgrading and migrating for Enterprise Vault 11.x implementations.
The Symantec Enterprise Vault 11.x for Exchange: Administration course is designed for system administrators tasked with operating, integrating, and monitoring the day-to-day performance of Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environments. This five-day, instructor-led, hands-on class covers the product’s functionality and Enterprise Vault’s operations and features. Additional topics include using reports, basic management, backing up and restoring the components of Enterprise Vault, and an introduction to troubleshooting. After you complete this course, you will know how to, manage, monitor, and maintain Enterprise Vault.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Enterprise Vault.
- Navigate the Administration Console.
- Describe the components of Enterprise Vault.
- Review and maintain Enterprise Vault storage.
- Add Exchange targets.
- Manage user archives and settings.
- Manage client access to archives.
- Maintain journal archiving.
- Manage indexes and search.
- Manage Enterprise Vault servers.
- Migrate PST files.
- Apply changes to the Enterprise Vault environment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Backup and restore Enterprise Vault data.
- Introduction to Administering Enterprise Vault
- Exploring the Enterprise Vault Environment
- Introduction to Enterprise Vault Storage
- Maintaining Enterprise Vault Targets
- Managing Enterprise Vault User Archiving
- Managing Enterprise Vault User Settings
- Managing Client Access – Part I
- Managing Client Access – Part II
- Managing Client Access – Part III
- Maintaining Journal Archiving
- Maintaining Enterprise Vault Storage
- Managing Enterprise Vault Storage Retention and Deletion
- Managing Indexes and Search
- Maintaining Enterprise Vault Servers – Part I
- Maintaining Enterprise Vault Servers – Part II
- Migrating PST Files – Introduction
- Migrating PST Files – Performing Migrations
- Managing User Archives
- Applying Changes to the Enterprise Vault Environment
- Introduction to Enterprise Vault Troubleshooting
- Backing up Enterprise Vault
- Recovering Enterprise Vault
Zur Zeit sind keine Termine verfügbar. Fragen Sie an via email@example.com.