Implementation Essentials (CON201)
Implementation Essentials was designed for consultants looking for an introduction to implementing the Sales and Service Clouds. This course is also useful for certified administrators and developers looking for implementation best practices and strategies.
A Salesforce.com Certified Administrator credential.
Whether you’re a new consultant who is looking to build the skills to take on a new Salesforce implementation or an experienced consultant ready to take your skills to the next level, Implementation Essentials is the core training that enables your success with Salesforce. In this course, you’ll learn best practices on how to implement the Sales and Service Clouds using process maps, important design considerations, key reporting metrics, and data management and migration strategies. When you complete this course, you’ll be able to complete the following tasks for the Sales and Service Clouds:
- Ask targeted discovery questions to uncover business requirements.
- Discuss each application’s inherent business processes and features.
- Describe design tradeoffs.
- Design an application solution to address common business requirements.
- Identify common key reporting metrics.
- Explain common data migration and integration considerations.
- Plan deployment strategies.
- Recommend design considerations for usability and administration.
- Implementing Salesforce Marketing
- Implementing the Service Cloud
- Implementing the Sales Cloud
- Application Essentials
Dauer 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 2.175,- €
- Schweiz: 2.175,- €
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen