Service Cloud Administration (ADM261)
- Administrators with at least 6 months experience using Salesforce
- Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Administrators course
- Setup the case management process automating the support process with queues, assignment/escalation rules, and workflow.
- Configure Salesforce Knowledge to help you manage the creation, publication, and maintenance of knowledge articles.
- Enable entitlements to set up service contracts with milestones.
- Setup the Salesforce Console for Service and Case Feed to help your support reps work more efficiently.
- Understand the capabilities of CTI interface in the Console.
- Configure online chat with customers using Live Agent.
- Understand and set up Communities.
Service Cloud Administration is a must for experienced administrators who need to configure and maintain the Service Cloud for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to configure Salesforce Knowledge, set up service contracts with milestones and entitlements, create the Console for Service application, configure the SoftPhone using Open CTI, and set up Live Agent. This course will also teach administrators how to configure a Customer Community and create a more interactive experience for the support representative with case feed and the Console.
- Case Management, Automation, and Entitlements
- Create a support process to meet business requirements.
- Extend Salesforce automation to the service and support environment with web-to-case, workflow from case comments, case queues, assignment rules, and escalation rules.
- Understand Entitlement Management.
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Understand the key concepts of Salesforce Knowledge.
- Define the differences between Solutions and Salesforce Knowledge.
- Complete the features required to deploy Knowledge using article types, data categories and case integration.
- Understand Knowledge Centered Support.
- Setting Up and Customizing the Console for Service
- Understand the functionality of the Salesforce Console for Service.
- Assign Service Cloud User licenses to users.
- Create a Service Console app.
- Understand Live Agent.
- Enable and add Live Agent to the Console.
- Understand the basics of CTI.
- Enable and add the Salesforce Open CTI Demo to the Console.
- Enhancing Service with Communities and Chatter Answers
- Understand the use cases, goals, and setup of Communities.
- Enable Communities in a Salesforce organization.
- Create a Community.
- Add external members to a community.
- Understand the functionality of Chatter Answers.
- Configure zones to determine content availability.
- Integrate Answers into the Call Center.
- Integrate Answers into a community.