Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Security and Server Hardening Exam (EX413)
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening:
- System administrators responsible for standards-compliant security on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- System administrators responsible for security on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems or who wish to harden systems beyond default configurations
- RHCEs who wish to earn Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCSS) or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Red Hat recommends the following to help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening exam:
- Red Hat Server Hardening
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening Exam Objectives
A Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to understand and apply standards-based best practices to secure Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems against unauthorized access.
An RHCE who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening is capable of:
- Configuring file systems and volumes for more restrictive security policies.
- Implementing additional user account security and identity management.
- Configuring enhanced, secure logging and audit capabilities.
- Identifying and performing appropriate package updates in response to Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure (CVE) and Red Hat Security Advisory (RHSA) reports.
Mit dem Red Hat Einstufungstest können Sie Ihren persönlichen Schulungsplan auf Grundlage Ihrer Erfahrung, Ihres Kenntnisstands und Ihrer gewünschten Ziele ermitteln.
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 600,- €
- Schweiz: 600,- €
- Red Hat Training Units: 3 RTU