Red Hat Certified Engineer Examen (RHCE) (EX300)
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended the Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III courses or the RHCE Rapid Track course
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- An RHCE who is noncurrent and has passed the RHCSA exam
- RHCE Rapid Track Course, System Administration I, II, or III or equivalent experience
- Real-world system administration experience
This exam and the exam objectives provided here are based on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 version of the exam. The performance-based Red Hat® Certified Engineer Exam (EX300) tests to determine if your knowledge, skill, and ability meet those required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) systems.
Mit dem Red Hat Einstufungstest können Sie Ihren persönlichen Schulungsplan auf Grundlage Ihrer Erfahrung, Ihres Kenntnisstands und Ihrer gewünschten Ziele ermitteln.
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 500,- €
- Schweiz: 500,- €
- Red Hat Training Units: 2 RTU