vFabric tc Server Administration Training (VTCSA)
Administrators interested in tc Server operations
The tc Server course assumes some fundamental knowledge and experience with the core container Apache Tomcat and HTTP Server.
In this 2-day, intensive SpringSource tc Server Administration course, you will get a deep dive into how to install, configure, administer, monitor and troubleshoot the SpringSource tc Server, with popular standards-based Apache Tomcat server at it’s heart. Starting with install and basic configuration, you will be taken through application deployment and instrumentation right through to advanced configuration and performance tuning strategies.
You will learn how to maximize your application infrastructure in production by effectively harnessing the enterprise capabilities of SpringSource tc Server – advanced application management in a distributed server environment, advanced server management, including grouping and reporting of Apache Tomcat servers, configuring detailed alerts and most importantly, learning how to take advantage of powerful diagnostics capabilities in the instance of any unfortunate issues with the environment.
- Day 1: Introduction to tc Server - The Essentials
- tc Server Introduction and Features
- Introduction to Lab domain
- tc Server Installation & Basic Configuration
- tc Server Web Application Deployment and Monitoring
- tc Server Advanced Configuration
- Day 2: Advanced tc Server - Configuration and Instrumentation
- The Mechanics of tc Server
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Manually defining tc Server groups
- Configuring Alerts and Reports
- tc Server Scripting & Command Line Integration
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Terminanfrage