Core Spring (CORE)
Experience with developing applications using Java.
Core Spring is the four-day flagship Spring Framework and Spring Boot training. In this course, students build a Spring-powered Java application that demonstrates the Spring Framework and other related technologies like Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security and micro-services in an intensely productive, hands-on setting.
At the end of the training, you should have an understanding of Spring and associated technologies and be able to do the following:
- Use the Spring Framework to develop Java applications.
- Take the Spring Boot shortcut to productivity.
- Use dependency injection to set up and configure applications.
- Test Spring-based applications.
- Configure Spring applications using Java configuration, annotations, or XML.
- Use Spring Data JPA and JDBC to rapidly implement relational database access.
- Use Spring support for transactions.
- Use aspect-oriented programming (AOP) to declaratively add behavior to applications.
- Develop a basic Web application with Spring MVC.
- Use Spring Security to secure Web applications.
- Use Spring to easily build REST web services.
- Start the journey to Microservices and Cloud Native Applications
- Introduction to Spring
- Spring Java Configuration: A deeper look
- Annotation-based Dependency Injection
- XML Dependency Injection
- The Bean Lifecycle: How does Spring work internally?
- Testing a Spring-based application
- Aspect-oriented programming
- Data access and JDBC with Spring
- Database transactions with Spring
- JPA with Spring and Spring Data
- Spring in a web application
- Spring Boot
- Spring Boot - Going further
- Spring security
- Rest with Spring MVC
- Microservices with Spring Cloud
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option