Novell ZENworks 11.2 Configuration Management Administration (N3118)
This course is for intermediate to advanced administrators.
Students should have a basic understanding of and experience with ZENworks 10 or 11 fundamentals and should already be familiar with resource management. In addition, a basic understanding of networks and networking (such as the knowledge required for the CompTIA Network+ certification) is required and students should be familiar with the fundamentals of an LDAP-compliant directory service (such as Novell eDirectory or Microsoft Active Directory). Some experience with fundamental Linux administration will also be helpful.
The purpose of this course is to teach administration skills on Novell ZENworks 11.2 Configuration Management. Students will learn the concepts, processes, and architecture of Novell ZENworks 11.2 Configuration Management that are required core knowledge for anyone who plans to administer ZCM 11.2 or any integrated or related ZENworks products.
Describe ZENworks 11.2 Configuration Management
- Install, Update and Configure Novell ZENworks 11.2 Configuration Management
- Perform Discovery, Registration and Deployment Tasks
- Manage Software Packaging
- Manage ZENworks Bundles
- Configure Content Management
- Configure ZENworks Configuration Management Policies
- Configure Remote Management
- Image Computers with ZENworks Configuration Management
- Manage Inventory and Data Collection
- Manage Linux Devices