Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (MOC 20532)
Sie können diesen Kurs in drei Alternativen absolvieren:
MOC On-Demand Core
MOC On-Demand Advanced
MOC On-Demand Prime
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
In addition to their professional experience, students must have experience working with the Azure platform. They will also have a general understanding of C# concepts for the lab scenario. Candidates experience can include:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy web applications
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Create and manage a storage account
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account
- Create, configure, and connect to a SQL Databases instance
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a virtual network
- Implement a point-to-site network
This course is intended for students who have experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.
- Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Module 2: Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
- Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Module 4: Storing SQL Data in Azure
- Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Module 6: Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Module 7: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Module 8: Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Module 9: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Module 10: Securing Azure Web Applications
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option