Junos Security (JSEC)
Authorised Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).
This course benefits operators of SRX Series devices. These operators include network engineers, administrators, support personnel, and reseller support personnel.
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the OSI model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also either attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) and JUNOS Routing Essentials (JRE) courses prior to attending this class, or have equivalent experience with JUNOS Software.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe traditional routing and security and the current trends in internetworking.
- Provide an overview of SRX Series devices and software architecture.
- Describe the logical packet flow and session creation performed by SRX Series devices.
- Describe, configure, and monitor zones.
- Describe, configure, and monitor security policies.
- Describe, configure, and monitor firewall user authentication.
- Describe various types of network attacks.
- Configure and monitor SCREEN options to prevent network attacks.
- Explain, implement, and monitor NAT on Junos security platforms.
- Explain the purpose and mechanics of IP Security (IPsec) virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement and monitor policy-based and route-based IPsec VPNs.
- Utilize and update the IDP signature database.
- Configure and monitor IDP policy with policy templates.
- Describe, configure, and monitor high availability chassis clusters.
This three-day course covers configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment. Key topics within this course include security technologies such as security zones, security policies, intrusion detection and prevention (IDP), Network Address Translation (NAT), and high availability clusters, as well as details pertaining to basic implementation, configuration, and management. This course is based on Junos operating system Release 10.3R1.9.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option
Zeitzone: Europe/London Garantietermin!