Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV)
Diese Kurse behandeln Firewalls wie SSG, Netscreen die ScreenOS nutzen. Für JunOS Firewalls wie die SRX-Series, gehen Sie bitte die Kurse unter dem Punkt JunOS Firewall
This course is intended for network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper Networks firewall products.
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
This course assumes that students have basic networking knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- The Internet;
- Networking concepts; and
- Terms including TCP/IP, bridging, switching, and routing.
- After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the ScreenOS security architecture.
- Configure administrative access and options.
- Back up and restore configuration and ScreenOS files.
- Configure a ScreenOS device in transparent, route, Network Address Translation (NAT), and IP version 6 (IPv6) modes.
- Discuss the applications of multiple virtual routers.
- Configure the ScreenOS firewall to permit and deny traffic based on user defined policies.
- Configure advanced policy options.
- Identify and configure network designs for various types of network address translation.
- Configure policy-based and route-based VPN tunnels.
This course is the first in the ScreenOS curriculum. It is a three-day, instructor-led course that focuses on configuration of the ScreenOS firewall/virtual private network (VPN) products in a variety of situations, including basic administrative access, routing, firewall policies and policy options, attack prevention features, address translation, and VPN implementations. This course has been updated to Revision 6.c.
The course combines both lecture and labs, with significant time allocated for hands-on experience. Students completing this course should be confident in their ability to configure Juniper Networks firewall/VPN products in a wide range of installations.