Administering IBM Web Content Manager 8.0 (WPL44G)
The target audience for this intermediate course is experienced system administrators that are new to IBM Web Content Manager or need to refresh IBM Web Content Manager administration skills. They are responsible for installing and configuring IBM Web Content Manager and its day-to-day management.
- complete Installation and Administration of IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 on Windows (WPL83), or have equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience
- Experience in building websites with IBM Web Content Manager 8 (WPL43)
This course consists of two-days of instructor-led training. In this class, you will learn about administration tasks and concepts.
The course will introduce you to basic concepts such as:
- Web Content Manager terminology, concepts, architecture, and capabilities
- Web Content Manager topologies and test, staging, and delivery environments
- Web Content Manager authoring environment
- Cache and cache options
- Performance and performance tuning
- Maintenance tools and logs
Not included in this course:
- Installation procedures
- Integration with software, such as IBM Sametime, IBM Connections, and so on
- In-depth exploration of WebSphere Portal Other software in the WebSphere Portal stack