IBM Statistics Academy - Laying the Foundation (U4A01G)
This course is part 1 of 7 of the IBM Statistics Academy powered by Arrow Education.
This 2-day course will provide fundamental insight into the concepts of statistics. The focus is put on statistical concepts and corresponding relevance in a business environment without grinding through mathematical equations.
Consequently, this training features an excellent crash-course for newcomers but offers valuable fine-tuning for more advanced statisticians as well.
- Decision-maker with little to no experience in data analytics
- Data analysts with little to no experience in statistics
no prerequisites required
In this course you will learn which aspects most decisions in statistics are based on and weak spots of these.
- Concepts of probability and randomness
- Random variables
- Dependency and conditional probability
- Distributions of random variables
- Multivariate distributions
- Descriptive data analytics
- Statistical hypotheses
- Statistical testing and interpretation
- Confidence intervals and random intervals
- Law of large numbers
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Terminanfrage