IBM TCAM for Transactions 7.3 Implementation and Administration (TM662G)
This intermediate level course is for implementers and administrators of ITCAM for Transactions.
You should have the following skills:
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring Tivoli Enterprise Portal skills as matching those defined in IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2 Fundamentals (TM021) or (8M021)
- Working knowledge of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.x installation, configuration, and administration
- Working knowledge of system administration of Linux operating systems
- General knowledge of application monitoring and the applications to be monitored
- General knowledge of Application Response Measurement (ARM) concepts
- General knowledge of server hardware
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking principles
- Working knowledge of relational databases
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions is an application monitoring tool. It comprehensively monitors, tracks, alerts, and reports the availability and response time of customer business applications. Applications range from desktop clients to complex distributed composite web applications. In this course, you learn about the features of this product and how the product fits into the ITCAM family of products. You also learn how to install and configure the product, how to monitor applications, and how to track transactions. This course features extensive hands-on lab exercises.
Zur Zeit sind keine Termine verfügbar. Fragen Sie an via firstname.lastname@example.org.