Administering IBM Rational Quality Manager V4.0.4 Projects (RT294G)
This advanced course is intended for the following audience:
- Rational Quality Manager server administrators, project administrators, and test managers
- Users who are responsible for setting up projects, managing users, roles, and permissions, controlling access to project artifacts
- Users who are responsible for the deployment and adoption of Rational Quality Manager in a way that supports the existing process and procedures of the test organization
You should have the following skills, experience, or have taken the following Rational courses:
- Familiarity with the Microsoft® Windows® operating system
- Familiarity with applications for the Microsoft® Windows® operating system
- Familiarity with Web browsers
This course introduces server administrators, project administrators, and test managers to the basics of administering IBM Rational Quality Manager projects. The course teaches how to set up projects, manage users and teams, assign roles and permissions, control access to project artifacts, and customize process implementation within a project. Hands-on lab exercises in the context of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) reinforce learning.
IBM Rational Quality Manager is a key component of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), providing quality management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include Rational Team Concert for change and configuration management, and Rational Requirements Composer for requirements definition and management.