IBM StoredIQ 7.6: Core Skills (F226G)
This intermediate course is for:
StoredIQ Global Administrators who are responsible for the following activities:
- Managing the StoredIQ installation.
- Working with data sources, indexes, Data Servers, jobs, infosets, and actions.
- Mounting volumes,
- Managing SIQ platform and back-end data servers.
Data Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating use-case specific filters, actions, infosets, and workflows.
Subject Matter Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating and using use-case specific dashboards, Data Workbench, eDiscovery, Data Script, and Policy Manager.
This course has no prerequisites.
This unit provides training on IBM StoredIQ. You learn about StoredIQ architecture, features, and functions. You also learn the core skills for data experts, matter experts, and administrators. You work with an IBM StoredIQ system to practice the skills that you learn.