IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build and Migrate a Solution (F212G)
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building solutions, and deploying a solution to production.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution, customize UI pages, and migrate solutions
This course is for those whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system, to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses the built in capabilities of IBM Case Manager 5.2.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.