IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.2: Installation (F211G)
This course is for technical professionals who are required to install the IBM FileNet P8 platform.
You should have:
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the FileNet P8 platform
It is recommended that you have:
- Familiarity with:
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration
- IBM FileNet BPM Administration
- Redhat Linux 6 server operating system
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), IBM DB2, and IBM Tivoli Directory Server (TDS)
This course is for those whose job duties include responsibility for the installation and support of IBM FileNet P8 software.
Students will install a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 5.2 distributed system on Linux. The skills practiced during this course follow the documented requirements to interactively install the P8 software. Additionally, the student will learn how to use the IBM FileNet documentation to plan supported software configurations such as Windows, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Active Directory, etc. On the final day of class, the student will be required to perform a successful installation of the IBM FileNet P8 platform software, without instructor assistance. Platform for final installation will be Linux with IBM DB2, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, and IBM WebSphere Application Server.