DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for AIX (CL213G)
This intermediate course is for system administrators, database administrators, and technical personnel involved in planning, implementing, and maintaining DB2 databases.
You should be able to:
- Use basic OS functions such as utilities, file permissions, hierarchical file system, commands, and editor
- State the functions of the Structured Query Language (SQL), and be able to construct DDL, DML, and authorization statements
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables, indexes, views, and joins
These skills can be developed by taking:
- OS Training:
- Linux Basics and Administration
- Windows Systems Administration
- DB2 SQL Workshop
- DB2 Fundamentals
This course teaches you to perform, basic database administrative tasks using DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. These tasks include creating and populating databases and implementing a logical design to support recovery requirements. The access strategies selected by the DB2 Optimizer will be examined using the DB2 Explain tools.
Various diagnostic methods will be presented, including using the db2diag.log file messages to direct your investigation of problems, as well as using the db2pd commands.
Zur Zeit sind keine Termine verfügbar. Fragen Sie an via email@example.com.