IBM Cognos BI: Manage Projects (V10.1) (B5132G)
This course is intended for Project Managers and Implementation Team Stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Performance Management (PM) concepts
- An understanding of your organizations business intelligence process and reporting needs
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a Web browser
- Basic knowledge of IBM Cognos 10 BI and IBM Cognos Connection (recommended)
IBM Cognos BI: Manage BI Projects (V10.1) is a two-day, instructor-led course that provides participants with essential knowledge to ensure the success of their Cognos 10 BI implementation. Participants will be introduced to the IBM Cognos Solutions Implementation Methodology (IBM CSIM), the elements of IBM Cognos 10 BI, and the underlying architecture. They will examine the process of creating an IBM Cognos 10 BI solution, and discuss how IBM Cognos 10 BI relates to the other parts of IBM Cognos 10, and review how the IBM Cognos 10 implementation methodology complements top Project Management methodologies. Participants will be shown a range of resources to help them successfully manage their implementations.