PowerHA SystemMirror 7 Problem Determination (AN66G)
The audience for this course is students who are experienced AIX system administrators with TCP/IP networking and AIX Logical Volume Manager (LVM) experience who are responsible for maintaining a PowerHA SystemMirror 7 and later cluster on an IBM Power Systems server running AIX 6.1 or later. The lab exercises are conducted on an AIX 7.1 TL2 -level system.
Students attending this course are expected to have:
- AIX, TCP/ IP, LVM storage and disk hardware implementation skills
- An understanding of PowerHA SystemMirror concepts
- The ability to install, configure and manage a two-node cluster
- An understanding of basic cluster problem determination and familiarity with PowerHA SystemMirror log files
These skills are addressed in the following course and its prerequisites (or can be obtained through equivalent education and experience):
- PowerHA SystemMirror 7: Planning, Implementation, Customization and Basic Administration (AN610)
This course is designed to prepare students to identify and resolve problems on a highly available cluster using PowerHA SystemMirror 7.