Implementing AIX Security Features (AN57G)
This intermediate course is intended for persons who:
- Want to learn what the security mechanisms are in an AIX system
- Will plan, implement, or distribute a security policy in AIX
The audience for this training includes:
- AIX technical support individuals
- System administrators
- System architects
You should have:
- basic AIX administration experience.
The AIX prerequisite may be met by attending one of the two following classes or by having equivalent AIX skills:
- AIX Basics (AN10AU)
- AIX Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14AU)
This course is designed to help you implement a security policy in an AIX environment. AIX 6.1 features are covered.