Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8.6 (9T331G)
This basic course is for new users of IBM Unica Campaign, and Unica Partners who will be designing, building, and executing campaigns.
For Unica Partners:
- This course is part 1 of 5 in the Unica learning series.
- Partners should attend all four parts.
- Part 1: Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8
- Part 2: IBM Unica Campaign 8 Administration
- Part 3: IBM Unica Campaign 8 Architecture and Installation
- Part 4: IBM Unica Reports Installation and Administration
- Part 5: IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques
Learners should have general knowledge of database marketing.
This course explores the basics of designing, building, and executing a marketing campaign using IBM Unica Campaign. This course prepares you to configure IBM Unica Campaigns processes for use in campaigns from simple to moderate in complexity, use data structures in campaigns, create offers and apply them to campaigns, and to track responses to campaigns.
This course is one of five classes in the IBM Unica Campaign 8 learning series. To complete your learning you should also attend the IBM Unica Campaign 8 Administration, the IBM Unica Campaign 8 Architecture and Installation, the IBM Unica Reports Installation and Administration, and the IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques classes.