Using iBase with i2 Analyst s Notebook (9T245G)
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who has attended the i2 iBase Essentials module and wishes to use i2 iBase along side i2 Analyst´s Notebook tools to control the process of producing more effective visualisations from their data.
- Current users of i2 iBase who wish to refresh their knowledge of these topics.
- It is essential you have a good knowledge of Windows
- You should have a good working knowledge of the basic features of i2 iBase (such as gained by attendance of the i2 iBase Essentials Course)
- All our courses are conducted in English. It is therefore essential that you have a good understanding of both spoken and written English
- An awareness of your organization´s i2 iBase databases and an appreciation of their use would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the i2 Analyst´s Notebook would also be advantageous
Effectively use i2 iBase in conjunction with i2 Analyst´s Notebook to produce visualization and analytical charts of data held.
An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work and exercises.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option