IBM Tealeaf CX Mobile 9.0.1: Analyze Customer Mobile Experience (9F24G)
This intermediate course should be attended by all Tealeaf analysts and administrators.
It is recommended that you attend:
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Fundamentals
- IBM Tealeaf Events and Reports
IBM® Tealeaf® CX Mobile 9.0.1 extends Tealeaf analysis and insight to mobile applications to help organizations deliver an optimal digital experience.
In this course, you will learn how to
- Find and replay mobile sessions
- Use pre-built and custom reports to analyze mobile user interactions
- Explain how Tealeaf captures the mobile user experience
- Build step-based Events to drive custom reports and searches
Delivery Requirements: No training image is provided for this course. This course must be delivered using the participants own Tealeaf system.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms