Implementing IBM SmartCloud Entry on Power Systems (ILO) (1SV2G)
This basic course is for:
- Anyone responsible for implementing and managing a self-service Cloud infrastructure running on POWER Cloud foundation components.
- The audience for this training includes the following:
- Cloud end users
- POWER technical support individuals
- POWER system administrators
- POWER system engineers
- POWER system architects
You are expected to have AIX, PowerVM, IBM Systems Director, and Storage knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the following courses or gained from equivalent experience:
- IBM Training courses on AIX, PowerVM, NIM, IBM System Director, and Cloud:
- Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I: Implementing Virtualization (AN300VE)
- PowerVM Virtual I/O Server Configuration (ILO) (AT630VE)
- IBM Systems Director 6.2 for Power Systems I: Installation and Management (AN940VE)
- AIX Network Installation Manager (NIM): Concepts and Configuration (AN220VE)
- Implementing Power Infrastructure for IBM SmartCloud (1SP00VE)
- Storage courses:
- IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center Workshop (SN855VE)
NOTE: This is a live, instructor-led online course. Do not make arrangements to travel.
This course provides working knowledge on how to install, configure, and manage the IBM SmartCloud Entry self-service portal for the Cloud end user that complements IBM Systems Director VMControl cloud implementations. Puresystems consderations are also discussed.
This course uses a combination of instructor lectures and machine exercises to provide you with practical background knowledge regarding the topics covered. This is an Instructor Led On-line (ILO) course. An internet connection is required.