Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V23) (0G514G)
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to become better versed in the basic statistical capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base
- Anyone with limited or no statistical background
- Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and statistical experience that were gained many years ago
You should have:
- General computer literacy.
- Completion of the "Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics" and/or "Data Management and Manipulation with IBM SPSS Statistics" courses or experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (Version 15 or later) including familiarity with opening, defining, and saving data files and manipulating and saving output.
Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V23) provides an application-oriented introduction to the statistical component of IBM® SPSS® Statistics. You will review several statistical techniques and discuss situations in which they would use each technique, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis, as well as how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing underlying relationships. You will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques as well as how to apply them with confidence, interpret their output, and graphically display the results.