Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics (V22) (0G503G)
This basic course is for students with:
- Minimal experience in using IBM SPSS Statistics
Also, students that are:
- New to using a statistical package for data analysis
- Considering purchasing IBM SPSS
You should have:
- Experience using applications, such as word processors or spreadsheets, in the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh or Linux environment
- Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics is not necessary, though a basic understanding of purpose and functions of the software is helpful
No statistical background is necessary.
Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics (V22) is a two day instructor-led classroom course that guides students through the fundamentals of using IBM SPSS Statistics for typical data analysis process. Students will learn the basics of reading data, data definition, data modification, and data analysis and presentation of analytical results. Students will also see how easy it is to get data into IBM SPSS Statistics so that they can focus on analyzing the information. In addition to the fundamentals, students will learn shortcuts that will help them save time. This course uses the IBM SPSS Statistics Base features.