Service Health Reporter 9.x Essentials (SHR120)
This four-day course provides students with the skills needed to effectively install and deploy the HP Service Health Reporter (SHR) 9.x software products, and access and use the reports associated with this product. This course provides a hands-on experience in applying the fundamental and administrative concepts, principles, and methodologies available to manage, edit, and enhance the available SHR reports and to manage the configuration and deployment aspects of this best-in-class performance reporting solution for Business Service Management (BSM), Operations Manager (OM), and VMware vCenter.
This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for providing business service reporting, cross-technology domain reporting, and capacity management reports from BSM. The course is a mixture of lectures and hands-on labs. The hands-on labs use version 9.30 of the software.
- Infrastructure architect/analyst
- Performance engineer
- Applications/services manager
- IT operations manager
- Knowledge of either HP Business Service Management (BSM) and/or HP Operations Manager (OM) on which SHR is reporting.
- Knowledge of End User Management (EUM), Business Process Monitor (BPM), Real User Monitor (RUM), Operations Manager i software (OMi), HP SiteScope, and Operations Agents is helpful.
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management, Operations Center and Network Management Center is helpful.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) concepts and terminology.
- System and application monitoring principles and practices.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Use SHR to understand the relationship between the availability and performance metrics of the IT environment and their impact on business services
- Use SHR to report cross-infrastructure elements residing in multiple technology domains
- Use the out-of-the-box (OOTB) SHR reporting content packs
- Access SHR reports
- Leverage the Performance Management Database (PMDB) data using the Run-Time Service Model (RTSM) topology database
- Describe the role and intent for each of the SHR components
- Manage SHR operations and reports
- Administer SHR, add users, and generate reports
- Install and configure the SHR components
- Troubleshoot SHR
- SHR Introduction to Service Intelligence
- SHR Overview
- SHR Content Packs
- Reports for BSM
- Reports for Infrastructure Management
- Reports for Infrastructure Management – Enterprise Application Management
- SHR Architecture
- Data Flow Monitoring
- SHR Technology
- Installation and Configuration
- SHR Remote Collector Installation and Configuration
- SHR Sizing and Tuning for Performance
- Administration and Monitoring
- SHR Users and Reports
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability for SHR
- Troubleshooting SHR
- Upgrading SHR and Migrating OVPI to SHR
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The ITIL® Accredited Examination Institute logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 2.220,- €
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen