Quality Center 11.0 Essentials (QC120)
This hands-on course provides the tools you need to implement and utilize Quality Center 11. Students learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, from constructing requirements, designing and executing tests, through monitoring defects.
Note: Course is based on the Enterprise edition of Quality Center.
- Quality assurance engineers
- Quality testers
- Project managers
- Quality Center Administrators
- Quality Assurance Leads
- Other Quality Center users responsible for managing projects, users, and workflow customizations
Working knowledge of:
- Testing concepts
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create releases and cycles.
- Construct requirements.
- Analyze risks associated with requirements.
- Organize subjects and tests in a test plan tree.
- Design and create test plans.
- Generate test scripts from design steps.
- Create test sets.
- Execute manual and automated tests.
- Use Hp Sprinter on manual tests.
- Record and track test execution results.
- Log and manage defects.
- Use version control to keep track of changes.
- Create and manage libraries.
- Create and compare baselines.
- Import and export from Microsoft Excel
- Generate reports and graphs using the Dashboard.
- Working with Releases
- Working with Requirements
- Analyzing Requirement Risks
- Test Planning
- Requirements Coverage
- Test Execution
- Sprinter Manual Testing
- Defect Tracking
- Version Control
- Library Management
- Exporting from Excel to Quality Center
- Reporting and Analysis
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 2.220,- €
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Terminanfrage