HPE P6000 Administration and Management (HK975)
This class is ideal for new users as well as administrators who have worked with the legacy EVA product line, as new features and differences are discussed.
This 3-day course combines theory and practical labs to teach users how to manage the new addition to the EVA disk array family product line—the P6000. Hardware, concepts and terminology are covered in-depth followed by configuration tasks which include Command View EVA (version 10.0) as well Local Replication using Business Copy with Snapshots, Snapclones and Mirrorclones.
- Product and Hardware Overview
- Basic Concepts and Terminology
- Host Configuration
- Advanced Concepts and Terminology
- Storage System Scripting Utility – SSSU
- Performance Monitoring (including new Performance Advisor and some EVAPerf)
- Command View
- Storage System Configuration
- Making Luns Visible to Hosts (including some multi-pathing)
- Thin Provisioning and Online Lun Migration -new features for P6000 and legacy EVAs
- Local Replication – Business Copy
- Best Practices