EVA2: Business Continuity and Availability (HF839)
System Administsrators responsible for managing the many types of copy sets found in the Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) environment.
- HP StorageWorks Enterprise virtual Array U4879S
- It is preferred that students have a working knowledge of at least one of the supported operating systems
This 4-day instructor-led training course introduces the student to the HP StorageWorks Enterprise Virtual Array data replication environment. That environment includes both local replication (Business Copy Enterprise Virtual Array [BC EVA]) and remote replication (Continuous Access Enterprise Virtual Array) solutions. The focus of this course, however, is the remote replication capability represented by Continuous Access EVA. Also discussed is the Replication Solutions Manager (RSM) software application.
- Local Replication with Business Copy
- Continuous Access EVA Concepts
- Replication Solutions Manager Operations
- Continuous Access EVA Failover
- Continuous Access EVA Best Practices
- Continuous Access EVA Solution Overview
- Continuous Access EVA Planning and Setup
- Continuous Access EVA Operations
- Continuous Access EVA Extended Configurations
- Continuous Access EVA Troubleshooting