Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions, Rev. 14.21 - 00729772 (H8C01)
This is an ILT/VILT course designed to teach the correct skill requirements for Storage Pre- sales engineers. This course provides the right knowledge to support the sales representatives and prepare a complete and supported solution for a customer. The training will review and use case study lab exercises to expand the consulting, architecting, designing and solution proposal skills of Storage Professionals in the HP Storage Enterprise portfolio. The training provides an update focusing on the HP Converged strategy and the Converged Storage architecture; HP Presales tools, Virtualization, Flex-Fabric, Enterprise Data Protection & StoreOnce Portfolio and HP management tools/ services are covered. Storage sizing and configuration tools are discussed and experience through labs and exercises are gained on the HP 3PAR StoreServ, StoreVirtual and StoreOnce product platforms.
Certification: HP ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V1
Exam: HP0-J64 – Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions
This training is important for the channel partners and members of an HP sales team looking to increase sales of HP storage solutions. Individual customers who are members of an internal purchasing team defining business needs and proposing solutions within an organization would also find value in this training.
Pass exam HP0-J62 – HP Storage Solutions Foundation
- This exam is supported by the course “HP Storage Solutions Foundation” (Course ID# 00729658)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Enterprise Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions
- Identify the customer’s requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Enterprise Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and design an Enterprise Backup Solution
- HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions