HP Data Protector 9.x Essentials (DP120)
Storage and system administrators using HP Data Protector Software.
System and Network Administration or equivalent experience.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Install and distribute HP Data Protector software on a network.
- Configure the HP Data Protector software product.
- Configure Library devices for use with HP Data Protector software.
- Use HP Data Protector software product to backup, restore, and monitor from the GUI and command line.
- Manage the HP Data Protector software Internal Database.
- Create custom reports and notification procedures.
This course provides the essential knowledge to enable storage administrators to configure and manage HP Data Protector software. The hands-on lab exercises re-enforce the theory sessions to ensure a thorough understanding of backup and recovery concepts, the functionality of the software and its application to typical storage implementations.