Application Lifecycle Management 12.0 Essentials (ALM120)
This course provides the tools you need to implement and use Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 12.0. Students learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, from constructing requirements, designing and executing tests, through monitoring defects.
The hands-on labs for this course use version 12.0 of the ALM software.
- Quality assurance engineers
- Quality testers
- Project managers
- Quality Center Administrators
- Quality Assurance Leads
- Other Quality Center users responsible for managing projects, users, and workflow customizations
Working knowledge of:
- Websites and browsers
- Testing concepts
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create releases and cycles.
- Construct requirements.
- Analyze risks associated with requirements.
- Organize subjects and tests in a test plan tree.
- Design and create test plans.
- Generate test scripts from design steps.
- Create test sets.
- Execute manual and automated tests.
- Use Hp Sprinter on manual tests.
- Record and track test execution results.
- Log and manage defects.
- Use version control to keep track of changes.
- Create and manage libraries.
- Create and compare baselines.
- Import and export from Microsoft Excel
- Generate reports and graphs using the Dashboard.
- Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management
- Working with ALM Clients
- Working with Releases
- Project Planning and Tracking
- Working with Requirements and Analyzing Risk
- Test Planning
- Requirements Coverage
- Test Execution
- Lab Management
- Build Verification
- HP Sprinter 12.0
- Defect Tracking
- Version Control
- Library Management
- Asset Sharing (Libraries)
- Exporting from Excel to ALM
- Reporting and Analysis
- Cross-Project Reporting
- Using ALM from A to Z
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 2.775,- €